Wednesday 23 October 2013

#ootd - Style Post


Hellooo...

I know it's been an awfully long time since I've done a blog post... Well like a few weeks but you get my drift...

So I'm back with an Outfit Of The Day post for you guys!

It was my little sister's birthday last week & she's finally 18 (HURRAH!) so I took her out to see Wicked at the theatre!

We also popped in to have some afternoon tea at the Hilton beforehand cos we're just so la-di-da like that! :)

I really am loving pointed stilettos at the moment... I don't know why but I went through a phase of hating them on me but I thought what the heck, they look good on everyone else so I tried them out again & yes I love them (I know, I'm repeating myself!)

So my outfit for that day was created around the shoes (always a good place to begin)... 

I decided I wanted to wear something that was smart/casual just because it's London but I didn't want to look like I'd just finished work so I opted for some acid wash skinny jeans and a white shirt...

Can't go wrong with a white shirt & jeans!

I added a black boyfriend blazer, some silver jewellery and a grey scarf to complete the look!

As it was quite a chilly day, I covered up with a black mac!

I couldn't decide quick enough on a bag so I had to make do with a black satchel but hey, I think it goes!

Let me know your thoughts on the outfit! :)

What items are you loving at the moment?

Until next time...

Deepa xo 
 
P.S. Pics in the toilet are obligatory! You know this!!! :)


Shoes - Matalan, Jeans - Topshop, Blazer - H&M, Shirt - H&M, Coat - New Look, Satchel - H&M, Collar Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, Watch - Casio, Rings - Miss Selfridge.


1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with a black blazer! You look great! Also, I've nominated you for a liebster blog award here: http://frompaulwithlove.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete