Monday 18 November 2013

#ootn - Style Post

Hi guys,

I know it's been forever since I last posted & I know I say this every time but I will try & update the blog more often!

Today's post is a quick Outfit of The Night from a recent evening out with some of my friends.

It's been quite cold in London so I've not really been wanting to wear dresses or skirts when I go out which is why I opted for a pair of pleather (I think!) jeans!

I added a plain black crop top and wore a kind of cardigan thingy on top...

Sorry guys, I have no idea what it's called... If anyone knows please comment & let me know! Thanks! :)

To complete the outfit I wore some nude heels & silver jewellery!

Let me know what you think!!! :)

Deepa xo




Jeans - New Look, Crop top - Topshop, Other top - Primark, Heels - Primark, Watch - Casio.

No comments:

Post a Comment