Thursday 21 November 2013

One item...

Hiii,

It's always annoying when you have some items that you've only worn once and you know they could be worn again but you just can't think of how to style them again!

So I decided to do a post where I would show you how I create different looks with just one item of clothing!

I hope that by reading this blog you'll get some kind of inspiration or (what usually happens to me) just want to go shopping! 

For this post I'm using a cream shirt which I did buy a while ago but you can recreate these looks with any plain white or cream shirt you have! 

I do believe that a white/cream shirt is a wardrobe staple & there are many looks that can be created with a shirt, so here are mine...





Which look is your favourite?

Let me know! :)

Deepa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment